Sunny,
I realized I sweated alot when I slept.
It's so quiet.No light, no voice.
Great!Power cut!
That's why I could sleep so well.Because the fridge didn't work.
Oh, God.
Please give me the power back that I can chat online.
Oh, God.
please give me the power back that I can have a nice sleep.
Og, God.
please give me the power back that I miss the fridge's sound.
My roommate want to hang me out, but he didn't know the sun was so close.
We waited the bus for more than 1 hour, and we had a shower by sweating.
When we arrived Future Shop by walking, it's already 6PM.
There wasn't any store opening, so we went back by walking again.
What a nice day......
1 則留言:
You had a aweful day body .It's terrible to suffer power cut.How long it takes?I think next time u d better contact the building superviser and ask them to sove the problem then just go out in the super hot day
張貼留言